Within the framework of its activities and in accordance with the legislation in force in France and Europe, ATTENTIVE undertakes to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of the users of its services, as well as to preserve their right to privacy.
Why does ATTENTIVE process your data?
ATTENTIVE only processes personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. ATTENTIVE does not process this data in a way that is incompatible with these purposes.
1) ATTENTIVE processes your data within the context of contract execution
In this regard, the purposes pursued by ATTENTIVE are as follows:
- Order management, processing and monitoring
- Account creation
- Content creation and sharing
- Photo creation and sharing (compressed data)
- Audio message creation and sharing (compressed data)
- Notifications required for operation of services provided
(example: actimetrics, badge use)
- Geolocation required for operation of services provided
(example: use of BLE, WIFI, GPS, 3G functions)
Your data is kept for the time required to fulfil the aforementioned purposes. As regards processing operations related to contract performance, data can be kept for no more than three years following contract termination.
2) ATTENTIVE also processes data for purposes other than strict contract execution. In this case, ATTENTIVE ensures it has a legitimate processing objective. Processing operations may also, when necessary, require obtaining your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
In this regard, the objectives pursued by ATTENTIVE are to:
- Inform via newsletter subscription
- Reply to inquiries, advise
- Meet service operating needs (cookies).
- The cookies used by ATTENTIVE are only used to maintain the user session after authentication. These are exclusively operating cookies, which can be rejected by configuring your browser settings.
What data is processed?
Depending on the case, ATTENTIVE processes your personal data, that has either been directly collected from you or has been collected as a result of product or service use.
ATTENTIVE only processes data or a category of data if it is strictly necessary for the intended purpose.
ATTENTIVE processes the following data categories:
- Identification data: Last name, first name
- Personal information: date of birth
- Contact information: postal address, email, telephone number
- Economic and financial data: payment method, payment history...
- Connection, service use and interaction data
- Products and services owned or used and associated content
- Location data
Your data is kept for the time required to carry out the aforementioned purposes.
Who will receive your data?
Data is only collected for ATTENTIVE's online services and ATTENTIVE's internal services (according to contract terms).
What are your rights?
You have the right to access, modify, erase and delete your personal data. You can request the portability of the latter. You also have the right to object to any processing of the data or request it be restricted. You also have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL.
How do you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
How is your data secured?
ATTENTIVE ensures your data is handled securely and confidentially, even when certain operations are performed by partners.
In this regard, ATTENTIVE has implemented appropriate organisational measures to safeguard the confidentiality and privacy of the persons concerned.
These measures are adapted according to the sensitivity level of the information processed and the risk level involved in its processing or its implementation. These measures prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and deletion of the personal data concerned.
ATTENTIVE guarantees data and server security, the accessibility as well as the scalable and corrective maintenance of the associated services. ATTENTIVE ensures the integrity of partitioned backups.
Customer requests or inquiries can be made directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
ZAE La Plaine
5 rue Georges BESSE
+33 (0) 4 67 59 24 25
SAS with a capital of €337,088
RCS Montpellier B 329.605.760
Intra-Community VAT number: FR68 329 605 760
Director of publication: Mr. Frédéric COMTE
ATTENTIVE a trademark of the SOLEM group.